Sunday, April 09, 2006

Brave Gergiev permits invasion of lovely apartment

Despite owning a supposedly fearless cat, today I saw a bug run freely across my wall in her presence without penalty. Whatever am I to think of such a terrible violation of the nature of Cat? Her cousin Domino (the aforementioned tuxedo-colored feline) would never have allowed such a travesty. When Domino was but a kitten and I but a young college girl at home for summer break, I would fetch her from her bedroom at night to stalk and kill wayward spiders and other miscellaneous nightcrawlers who dared to violate the sanctity of our house. Much could the now-thoroughly-domesticed Gergiev learn from Domino the bug-hunter!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cat Gergiev said...

There is nothing to learn from this ridiculous Domino. After being de-clawed I have nothing to fight for. I will lay on the bed and eat, eat, eat until I am as big as Java the Hut. Then you can wheel me around on the bed. I will be bigger than a Monster Rabbit.

4/10/2006 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home