Monday, March 27, 2006

More of the stately Gergiev



My lovely cat seems quite content to have had me cloistered with her this weekend as I wrote my prospectus. I let her sit on my lap as I typed and even let her lick my cup after finishing my mocha . . . b/c although she has no interest in coffee, she apparently loves mochas. Maybe what she really likes is chocolate. Someday, Gergie, we will be rich and you will get Whiskas again instead of dollar store cat food! Of course, by that time, you may prefer mocha dregs to fancy cat food anyway, for it will take a great many mochas, I predict, to get me through my diss.

1 Comments:

Blogger saragraph said...

it is i, plainjane! you will love this webcomic, i know it! it is called "married to the sea" and may be found at www.marriedtothesea.com

3/31/2006 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home