Sunday, March 19, 2006

On the minor horrors of an overly loving cat

Gergiev has been quite needy since I returned home. Insists on sleeping with me. Follows me around the house. Jumps onto the table as I eat and skulks over to the far side so that I cannot shoo her off without getting up. Sits on my books when I try to read and on my paper when I try to take notes. Stands in front of monitor when I try to type. Tries to taste my mocha. Is generally disruptive of the entire prospectus writing process. Must now peel cat off of lap and go to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger saragraph said...

ray is also overly-loving. he insists on affection, ramming his face into my not-always-safely-positioned hand. he is very hasty. sometimes i worry that he'll put his eye (or eyes) out while trying to be petted, but he continues to be careless.

3/20/2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger The Cat Gergiev said...

Cats need mochas too.

3/20/2006 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home