Monday, April 30, 2007

Random thoughts from yesterday

Yesterday, I tried as hard as I could to avoid dissertation writing. Perhaps a few randomly selected thoughts that went through my head during the day will give you a sense of what it is like to write a dissertation:

Are flea markets open on Sunday?

Is $10 too high for a toaster oven?

I wonder if that guy is actually going to get change or if he's just gonna run off with my $20.

Moving heavy furniture around is a great idea.

Wow, it's actually kind of hard to move a bookcase that's like two feet taller than I am.

I should move this pump organ into my bedroom.

I should move this pump organ out of my bedroom.

How come this organ was so easy to get into this room and so impossible to get out?

If I can't get it out of the room, maybe I can at least move it back in.

If only I could squeeze my rib cage through this four and a 1/2 inch opening . . . I just need to try a little harder.

Is it possible my organ is haunted and has purposefully trapped me in my own bedroom?

What am I going to do with these two leftover chairs?

Why do I own a spice rack? What is the point of decanting spices? This will not do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Of all this questions, the answer I'm most interested it is whether or not you actually got your 20 bucks back.

4/30/2007 7:47 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

I got $10 back plus a toaster oven. :)

4/30/2007 9:49 PM  
Blogger saragraph said...

i am trying to buy a vintage bathing suit, but the stupid store is closed!

5/07/2007 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home