Friday, September 08, 2006

Dissertating with Cat

My lovely cat Gergiev seems to think that she can help me dissertate by lying upon my notes. Apparently, it does not occur to her that I might actually need to see those notes. Your narrator thereby fears that dissertating with cat may become battle with cat for possession of prime desk top space.

In an unrelated note, I found the following cat-oriented story in a local copy of the Tulsa World:

Early yesterday morning, a Tulsa cat, who wishes to remain anonymous, was denied access to a local shower stall. Said cat waited outside the shower for some time, meowing "most pitifully," she claims. Upon the evacuation of the shower by the cat's owner, the shower door was promptly shut so that the cat was unable to use the facility. The cat's owner refused to comment upon the incident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home