Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tag

1) If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others, what would it be?

Writing sentence fragments.

2) If you could change one specific thing about the world, what would it be?

Rent in San Francisco would be as cheap as it is in Tulsa. Also, I would be there. In SF, that is. I might make all my friends move there too . . .

3) Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.

Bugs Bunny.

4) If you could live one day in your life over again, which one would it be?

The day last September when I went to SF with a certain law student and realized it was the most lovely city in all the world. Beautiful old buildings. Flowers everywhere, even in the alleys.

5) If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person, who would it be?

The cat Hodge. Oh yeah, and his lowly human companion, Samuel Johnson. According to legend, Johnson personally went to town to buy oysters for Hodge so that Hodge would not have to fear resentment from the servants who would otherwise have been assigned the task.

6) What is the one thing you lost, sold, or threw away that you wish you could have back?

I don't generally have remorse over things that I discard.

7) What is your most important contribution to this world?

Not having children.

8) What is your one hidden talent that almost no one knows about?

I can play a pump organ. But since it's not much different from a piano, it's more a matter of owning a pump organ than being able to play it. So it's really more of a secret possession than a hidden talent.

9) What is your most cherished possession?

I don't have any one thing that I am particularly fond of, though I am rather fond of my apartment as a whole. I also adore my feline companion, Gergiev, and fresh flowers.

10) What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?

How can this answer really be anything other than your parent(s)/guardian? I mean, really. Who taught you how to speak? Who taught you not to drink Draino? See, there you have it.

11) What one word describes you better than any other?

Jeni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home