Sunday, January 07, 2007

Jeni's new career

Last night, I hypnotized a cat named Blocks. He sat and purred in my lap for over an hour whilst I communicated with him telepathically, and today he shall do my bidding, terrorizing dogs and squirrels all around the world (ok, maybe just Tulsa). We shall soon see how my little experiment worked. I used a little known hynotic technique referred to as scalperiosis, which involves the skilled use of long fingernails to soothe the patient. Perhaps once I perfect my powers, I can attempt to conquer the daytime talk show circuit as a cat-whisperer . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

I think it's funny that in spite of all your expertise on cat psyche and behavior, you still do not know the the sex of Blocks.

1/07/2007 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home