Saturday, January 27, 2007

Another random survey

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?

I don't want a house anymore. I want a quaint, 2 bedroom apartment in a lovely old building in San Francisco.

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?

Little black dress. My old, frayed, torn jeans. My comfy tennis shoes. My long, grey princess coat.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite (same) sex?

I'm not sure I really have one. I've never been able to figure out exactly what makes me attracted to some people and not others.

4. What's the last CD that you bought?

Beborn Beton.

5. Where's your favorite place to be?

I am partial to San Francisco and Woodward Park when I feel like being out and my cozy apartment when I don't.

6. Where is your least favorite place to be?

In a classroom teaching a group of bored students.

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?

I have never had a professional massage and have no desire to ever have one. I do like having my back and shoulders gently rubbed by my significant other.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?

Can't you have both? A guy who can carry me is sexy as hell!

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?

If I have anything to say about it, then around 8:00 a.m.

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

My coffeemaker. It is the best looking and most used appliance I own.

11. What makes you really angry?

Spending money on things that I don't particularly enjoy. I don't mind paying rent, buying groceries, etc., but I despise spending money to fix my car . . . which I will be doing today.

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?

I would like to be able to play guitar and violin.

13. Favorite colour?

Black for clothes. I sometimes think that I should discontinue buying clothes that are not black, grey, navy, or white. Maybe someday, I'll own nothing but black dresses.

14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?

Neither. I've started walking to school some, and I much prefer that to any car. Now I just need to live somewhere with no ice.

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?

Nope. The world ceases to exist when I die.

16. Favorite children's book?

The Velveteen Rabbit.

17. What is your favorite season?

I enjoy the change of seasons. Funny then that I should want to move to SF where there is basically only one season year round.

18. Your least favorite household chore?

Yeah, it's gotta be laundry.

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?

To be able to change into a cat at will.

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?

No tattoo. I do have 8 earrings, which a lot of people don't realize with all my hair.

21. Can you juggle?

Probably not.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?

I need to track down one of my old college roommates.

23. What's your favorite day?

Those when I have plenty of energy and spare time--and friends to spend them with.

24. What's in the trunk of your car?

Jumper cables. Empty box.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?

Hamburger. Never got up the nerve to try sushi.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

You don't want to move to San Francisco. You will not be able to play ice pecan badminton there.

* * * * *

You are right, I am surprised that you have many earrings, and yes, it is because of all your hair. I am also surprised that you no longer have a giant tub of ground coffee in the trunk of your car.

1/27/2007 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home