Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving

With my loyal cat Gergiev at my side, I recently embarked upon a journey to the not-so-faraway land of Edmond for Thanksgiving celebrations, which were most pleasant. Roasted turkey was had by all, even by little Gergie, who found it every bit as tasty as the small, local birds eaten raw in the wild days of her youth. Mother and daughter did quite a lot of shopping (but rest assured, those of you who cry "fie" upon the fleeting vanities of this fair life, that said shopping was of the most essential variety), whilst Gergiev and Domino kept to their own quarters, achieving a rather tenuous sort of peace. And now, farewell, faithful readers, for today!

7 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

MF and I just shopped for five (5) hours. It was quite grueling.

Happy Thanksgiving, belated.

11/26/2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger W said...

I hope you got me something nice.

11/26/2006 7:26 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Poor MS. But really, 5 hours of shopping is not so bad. My mother and I shopped for like 8 hours on two different days!

Oh, and the ghosts of dead plants do not generally receive gifts.

11/27/2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger W said...

Joke plants should always receive gifts.

Jeni should make an offering to Wenito The Joke Plant and honor me in the way the Japanese honor their ancestors.

11/27/2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

And what, pray tell, should such an offering consist of? And where should I deposit it?

11/27/2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger J said...

Wenito deserves the very best that is what Wenito deserves Fake Jeni. Not to be tortured like you like torturing cats by trapping them in moving cars.

11/27/2006 7:22 PM  
Blogger J said...

Anonymous,

You are not new and you have not made a profile. You are just another fake like the fake Jeni website you put your fake comments on.

Jeni

12/04/2006 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home