Friday, July 21, 2006

The adventures of abandoned cats

So yesterday, I ventured out of my balmy apartment to the nice, cool, air-conditioned apartment of dear brave Sara to visit her cats, Ray and Egon, who mourn their recent abandonment by said human companion. Whilst there, Ray attempted to ingest a plastic bag despite the uninterrupted presence of copious amounts of proper cat food. Also, your humble narrator didst stumble across a most startling discovery . . . a hole in the carpet in the middle of the living room. Perhaps, hopefully, this hole wast present before the awaying of one Sara. Yet it is quite possible that the obstinate felines are attempting to eat their way through the apartment out of protest. I fear that I may return in a but a few days to find that they have escaped altogether and that then I shall have a most angry Sara to report to . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Flannery-Scientist said...

The hole has been there since before I was -Scientist. Worry not.

7/23/2006 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home