Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hot! Hot! Hot!

The Cure once wrote a lovely song about me:
Yes I'm jumping like a jumping jack
Dancing screaming itching squealing fevered
Feeling hot hot hot!!!

Au contraire, the lovely feline Gergiev dost posit that your narrator suffers from dehydration delusions. Perhaps both are somewhat valid.

In what may well have been a mirage, I saw my little Gergiev perform quite the adorable trick this morning. While I wast eating my bruncheon repast of taco, milk, and watermelon, she didst crawl up and burrow herself between me and back of humble kitchen chair. My spry little cat then scaled the back of the chair whilst leaning against my back for support in order to perch most precariously upon the one inch wide piece of wood at the top of the chair. She then laid her little head upon my shoulder while attempting to sprawl out on top of the chair. How nice that my cat has returned from her academic journey and has resumed practicing her circus tricks. Perhaps someday, my cat shall appear on Cirque du Soleil!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home