Friday, May 26, 2006

boring Friday report

Gergiev's jungle continues to blossom. Two peruvian daffodils bloomed this week and African violet plant is now blooming once again, perhaps due to excessive cat-fur fertilization treatment given to it by my crafty feline.

I now suspect my little cat of having a bona fide sweet tooth. She seems to crave fruit in addition to chocolate. Still tries to eat my strawberry yogurt. Took a flying leap in a failed attempt to attack my fig newton last week. Begged most pitifully for a bite of pear yesterday . . . you would have thought the poor cat was starving the way she meowed and pawed at me. And to think that all this time, I thought cats only liked fish. But perhaps little Gergie is simply an anomalous gourmand amid the vast circles of her more carnivorous fellow felines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home